#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK packed a lot of meaning in this simple picture of a seagull.

First, seagulls symbolize freedom. They exemplify the idea of keeping things simple without all of the modern world’s distractions. It symbolizes a return to the most essential things in life: one’s ideas, ambitions, and dreams.

Second, timestamp = 6:58 = Q658 = FREEDOM DAY

Third, today is Juneteenth, also known as FREEDOM DAY.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I wonder now, if that could really be the reason behind making JUNETEENTH a Federal Holiday?

Thats a blackheaded gull (Larus ridibundus) not a seagull…

That’s fantastic Cowboy!

Super interesting on the day following Joe’s fall off the bike… Higher meaning in plain sight for all to see?

That’s fantastic Cowboy!

Super interesting on the day following Joe’s fall off the bike… Higher meaning in plain sight for all to see?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL, By Richard Bach

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Interesting.......That’s what came to my mind!

While we wait...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k028-NETGOQ

Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Neil Diamond - Be - YouTube

Clips from "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" (1973) (Hall Bartlett) Music by Neil Diamond and Lee Holdridge.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thanks for explaining💙

black headed seagull