Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Cliff H mentioned that "space aliens" came up in the data sets (likely August).

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤔 this popped up on my feed last night.
What do they know? https://anonup.com/thread/9327608

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

I believe an anon posted that they are here...landed recently

That sounds like Stan Deyo

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

CERN!

Thanks for sharing.
For me, everything becomes hazy when we start talking about Anunnaki, Draco, Reptilians, Archons, Greys, etc.
Need some clarity on a lot of things (who's who, and who is doing what). A lot of knowledge gaps. Understanding the cabal and it's origins back to the ancient Canaanites, and their infiltration networks is straight forward, just all the other stuff is a bit confusing.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Watch Ancient Aliens on History Channel.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Before the Canaanites are the Annunaki- a space faring race that needs atomized gold to survive. They came here to mine it. They worked with Sirian geneticists to tool down the humans they found here to create a slave race. They brought the central banking and trade slave systems.

They are Children of the highest Source and connected through their DNA. They believe they don't need God, just Gold. They put the draco reptilians in charge when they left. The draco are military-minded, strong, with great psychic capabilities yet have not developed higher consciousness beyond the primal reptilian brain. They are serpent seeded with no direct connection to Source Intelligence-Love. They are ruled by survival instinct,

The greys are their programmed slave drones; worker bees in 3-d physicality and archons are their masters- they are energetic parasites ruling from the astral plane.

Annunaki are back for the gold. The draco do not want to give up control. This is the war you see.

(2) Show this thread

I own the Ancient Aliens series and watch them over and over again every night.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

They certainly are ..... they are everywhere - this is why a certian visitor I just had in my home - told me to read the BOOK OF ENOCH..... it's VERY IMPORTANT......

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Ea Enki Enlil (Enoch is Enki's son) (Enlil and enki are half brothers)