Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Where's our SLOW MOTION WIZARD ... 🤔

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

jigawatts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

One huge Boom! Hoping it holds true, we need a good Boom.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

So, your vibe check manifestations got me thinking. As evidenced by the collective screeching on twat about the idea of free speech, that it is a platform for casting spells and amplifying them, so having people on the battlefield to negate them is unacceptable. That the way to push back, would be to have a platform that focuses solely on spreading the love and light to counteract it.Yes, people still need information. For many that leads to poop vibes. Is there a way or a place that strictly focuses on countering their spells and lifting people into a higher manifestation of where we really want to head?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

SHA ZZZZZZZAM!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 10:26 > 108 > 801

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Is Archillect an AI account posting photos of the collective vibe?
4 minutes after VK’s post.
1/2

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Q668 Vibes.
“We STRIKE every SINGLE DAY.”

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

wow, the lightning must have spread out on the ground, and went laterally in a line, in 2 directions. wild

I wonder if it hit a buried pipe or utility or irrigation that ran along the tree line.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

snap, crackle pop.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The air seems to be charged lately. Crazy lightning & coloured skies globally, visible floating electric particles…
#NCSWIC

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

BOOM

Hi

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

⚡️⚡️⚡️TIMBER!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️

i totally shared that same video the other day! I always wondered if electric fences attracted lightning or not? I suppose now we see its possible!

6/17/22⚡️

does the 'F' stand for
4... or for 'fooked' ?
😂🤗😅

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

14 sec vid
Also, 14 deltas for Father’s Day
https://operationq.pub/?q=Jun%2019

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

14 second video
14 >< 77
💧14

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Thought of this as well...
Specifically line 3.
Everyone presumed that the Supreme Court refused to hear Trump's election challenge due to a lack of evidence, either that or the SC was corrupt. But that's not the case. It is more likely that Trump presented evidence of election theft involving foreign governments, which becomes a matter of national security (State Secrets) and the SC drops the case from litigation (State Secrets Privilege). Becomes a military matter. So they are following the Law of War, because an occupied country. I imagine we are coming up on 11.3, but to get there, the occupying force has to lose control of law and order, which would involve a series of destabilizing events.

(1) Show this thread

. BOOM

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

They Fooled

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

made me think of this meme i grabbed the other day… from another anon here.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

🤔

(1) Show this thread

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

4U
💙💚

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

pew pew x 2

😎☀️🇺🇸🦅 .

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Twilight Zone episode 1 (pilot).
“Where Is Everybody?”

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

How do you upload a clip without a link.

looks more professional.

(4) Show this thread

Peace through strength.
Q

TS = 10:26 > 18.

BOOM.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Boom Boom Chicka Boom Boom! That’ll wake up the sleepers. Sign of the Times!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

trying the numbers, 10:26 = 18 wow some heavy stuff bout to happen💥

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

boom