Seems VK has his ear to the ground…

VK posted a video of a guy crashing his bike into the back of a car at 9:42 a.m. this morning.

Biden crashed his bike around 9:30 a.m. this morning.

That’s only about a 12 minute delta between happenings.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

187 vibes AGAIN!

Georgenews had it at 9:40, only 2 mins, i was thinking there may be a countdown from your -3 the day before with 621 624 VK heart attack post.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

It's like he was there, without actually being there.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Okay. So... How about something bigger? Much bigger. At this point in the movie, knowing about the Resident falling off a bike is more like air slowly seeping from a tire. Just sayin'!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We don't call him Prove The Past (/ 165) Vincent Kennedy (/ 165) for nothin. It's In Your Face. (/ 165). 🇺🇸

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q🪖🎬✨Art Qf War with HumQurs
VK having meetings😎😝

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Nice decode Cowboy!! WWG1WGA🙌

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Almost like he knows! 😂

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Biden = Actor !