PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

This won’t be the only thing known as “The Biden Crash” Is this foreshadowing what’s to come? God has a mighty sense of humor! 😂👇

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1538171287763402752?s=20

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Arent you missing a cat or two VK?

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

So that’s where your cat went. I know, don’t tell me, it’s Classified.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😹

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

[C] before [D]

[C]oat before [D]eclass..

[C]at. missing ‘o’.

O = 15 . Q post 15.

Wizards and Warlocks will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country.

The council of Wizards & Warlocks cannot be defeated.
Nice view up here.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q🪖✨🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

meow

😎😁

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

🤭

Please tell me Biden is in a CATatonic state after the crash.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Is that cat's name, Julian?

we’ll probably never know. probably Classified.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Lol! Funny how you posted a “bicycle crash” hours before the Biden bicycle crash. What are the odds? Getting into the mind of the elites, indeed. 😎🍿#VKproof

https://anonup.com/thread/9383435

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Note, that's St Joseph on his back. Even better.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

As if he knew what would happen🤣😂😇😘

(4) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No bounce.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.