Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The real Vincent Fusca.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

VF! Can’t wait to learn who this character is!?!

I believe this one is the original.
He is not tall enough to be Jr and this ones face does not look like John Denver like I have seen before. Ver nice man selling hats and things at the event!

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Please report back and post some pics! You are carrying the AU Family with you! ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I have posted just about everyone speaking here in my feed.
This team seems to be a mixture of Rinos and true Anons grouping together to praise God and push for the GOP win in 2022.

Apparently we have to hold our nose on some of these leg tagged Rino til we win the majority!
We dont get to visit with anyone except book signers the rest never come into the public groupings.
It is not really a very personal thing they just come out on the stage to speak. you dont see them before or after anywhere here.

(1) Show this thread