Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Fasting is the best way to stay healthy, with autophagy cleaning out the system daily it will be well maintained. I fast at least 12 hours everyday. Deep deep detox is 2 weeks. It has been proven to even cure cancer. A total body reset, if you will. ♡

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Concept of the Virus was Proposed by Louis Pasteur. He Spent His Entire Life in a Scientific Debate in which he vehemently argued that Viruses were Real and the Cause of Disease. Others Argued that Viruses were part of the Body's Natural Defense Against a Toxic Environment (i.e. Cholera and other Historic Plagues were Ultimately Caused by Poor Sanitation and Lack of Personal Cleanliness).
Even though Pasteur Recanted and Admitted on his Death Bed that he was Completely Mistaken, later "Scientists" Employed by Big Pharma Companies Conveniently IGNORED this HISTORICAl FACT a Continued to Promote the Idea that Viruses are the Cause of Disease--not a Natural Part of the Human Immune System that work to keep the body in balance.

Seldom heard of them until the 80s.