Mil turning back on motorcade should tell you everything.

Look how they try to spin. I give them a D for effort.

Via reuters
Fact check: National Guard did not ‘turn their backs’ on Biden motorcade, video shows standard protocol.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-national-guard-back-biden-idUSKBN29Q2YX

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

When I see the words "fact checkers", I think of some little punk ass liberal just having fun, cancelling all of our truths that we put out, and nobody is regulating him ! I used to get upset, but now I just laugh, the simple fact that they put out an article to defend Joe Biden reminds me that we are doing it right ! We are fighting tooth and nail with the keyboard and its is freaking them out, we have the numbers that simply overwhelms them ! WWG1WGA

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

funny how there were no "fact checkers" until actual truth started coming out 🤣

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Dumbassery is a true illness!!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

FACT CHECK AND DEBUNKED ARE WORDS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KICK TEETH OUT!
#Forever🤣😜😎

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

can we also add "new normal" & "circle back"?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

Remember, sticks and stones.....

(2) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Yeah, I laughed when i saw this article! Man they are STUPID!

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

And Threats Would Be Coming From Inside The Capitol Fence Why Exactly??
Just another Lie From Mainstream Media!!
Ya Know... If We Were To Capture All The Fuel that MSM has Expended "Gaslighting" Us over the Past Three Months, They Could Power The "Flames of Hell" For a Year!!

must be my lying eyes

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

We just need to know that the media is nothing but liars, prove me wrong.

what freaking protocol they looking at? idiots

You can even see them in the video .... smh

Is there anything [They] don't lie about 🤔

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Look at her and compare the pictures of her recently. Doesn't look like the same person.

(1) Show this thread

What would happen if everybody just completely ignored the lying media for a while? No comments under articles, no outrage, no clicks, no compliance, no engagement, no sharing? No attention whatsoever. And only focus on sources we trust?

They would be wetting their pants is my guess

Let’s reverse their cancel culture.

I rate that a Liar Liar Pants on Fire for Reuters.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Good morning VK.
Hoping you have a '5' to go with the 'D'

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/yXNYCEkbpv84/ https://ugetube.com/@ToddAnon https://107daily.com/ToddAnon https://t.me/ToddAnon17

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I guess they are ignoring the FACT that not one soldier saluted the new fake CIC. Pathetic liars, treading water and sinking fast.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I noticed that when President Trump arrived in Florida the troops were also turning their backs to the street/motorcade. This makes sense because they're guarding and watching for a threat, and a threat would come from the outside, not from the street/motorcade.

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

The most sensible comment of them all ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I do not believe anything fact checkers say!

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

In response Kathie Peters to his Publication

i beleive the exact opposite#everytime

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

The swamp is so deep and nasty I'm not sure the 200,000+ sealed indictments would even scrape the scum off the surface. We are gonna need some deep cleaning special forces. 😎🇺🇸

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

There was NO ONE there to protect him from... And anyways does he NOT have secret service to protect him. What a sham!! LIES and FAKE news shame on them! Can NOT wait till it is all uncovered and the LIGHT will show the TRUTH!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Then maybe they can show us the backdated one for the Troops turning their backs on Pres. Trump. Doubt one exists. Jack-offs!

I am not ok with any "great reset" or globalism. In fact I don't like any "isms". Donald J Trump is my President 🙏🇺🇸

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

You know if that had ever been done to President Trump libs would have had the video playing on repeat! gtfo they're so full of 💩💩

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Maybe you should go watch the one of Trump arriving in Florida with his motorcade before you go name calling. They did the same. They have to look the other direction to do their job and watch for possible threats, otherwise its stupid to have them all watching and saluting along with the public with their backs turned to possible threats.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

[they]think you are stupid and will still believe anything they tell you no matter how damn dumb it is.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

More like an "F."

anything a fact checker says is false, is real. the more they insult everybodys intelligence, the more people are redpilled

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

D-