So many NOT NORMAL things happening these days. lol

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, normal is a relative term. THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES!

Anon refugee of the Great Twatter Purge of 2021. Warrior for God & country. #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #godwins

Lots! It makes me wonder how the normies can possibly be so blind.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Not Normal? Husband and I are both out of work, no medical insurance, can't go to the gym because we don't believe in the mask thing, husband was hospitalized because he thought he was having another heart attack, just got our 10K hospital bill, can't get covid-19 money because he is self employed and was in between jobs when this all hit, I quit my job because of political harassment, 5K attorney's fee for fighting political harassment signed contract that I won't sue them and they won't destroy my career,can't get unemployment insurance because I quit my job, both of our families don't tal

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

what state di tiy live in? you CAN get covid money, via PUA for independant contractors. just gotta say you were about to start a job then covid hit. youll get back pay, aroumd 10k. no joke.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

Weirder by the day..

still normies fast asleep .. Geesh ... Hammertime...

LOL (big time) way too funny too....haha

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Is NOT normal the NEW normal?! So many oddities, so much disinformation we are definitely in the matrix now.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NOT NORMAL THINGS is an understatement from the view over here at Nana's
It was scary at first, now it is amazing to just roll with it.
Exciting really to see what is next over here.
I just close my eyes and wait for it.

Oh wait, you were talking about something else? Nothing has been normal in the public forum. Craziest shit in politics and on the streets Nana has ever seen. Kinda like 20% of the population are drugged or clones controlled by some crazy fookers to do the most outrageous "take all your freedoms away" things they can DREAM up.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

love you nana ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙂❤️ this moment will never come again, living history!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

look what i found!!!
WWG1WGA

Au Revoir Holly Wood Au Revoir 😎🖕la blague

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

what ever happens to America starts in california. good, bad or whatcever.

(4) Show this thread

Don't feel much lol

In response next AvM to his Publication

For some it has been and will remain ......

like imprisoned

until a certain event.

(1) Show this thread

Hopefully the not normal will be the new normal!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nothing leaking.
Kinda insane.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(5) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

yup. lol

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Upside-down parallel clown universe. Considering that until March 2020 I lived in the Matrix, nothing really surprises me now.
Some day we'll look back and laugh

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

😀😊😎🤠Awesome!!!! Great job! Love this! We have won this and we are back!!!

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Yeah right!! I really feel for you guy's over there!!! The World for that matter!!! Everything that is right is now wrong , everything that is good is now bad, things that are evil are now sacred, I could go on but basically everything's upside-down Miss Jane!!!!! lol!!!!! 🙃

There's one very NOT NORMAL series of events I would like to see culminating in the restoration of the republic and freedom from tryanny. So far, we have not seen them. Until we see them, we remain officially in a national existential crisis. Until we see them, none of the other NOT NORMAL things really matter too much.

I’m here standing for truth, God, country & Trump. I will not leave the battlefield until we win our country back 🇺🇸♥️

Agree 100% Doq. You'd have to be walking around with a blindfold on not to see it