Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

TY Planetary alignment of 5, this means much for me, as my timelines jumped with alignments. And it was something in a dream I was shown to mark things. TY!!! Not sure what this one will bring.

https://www.waltersherald.com/news/planetary-alignment-june-24-2022

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

When the time comes, No one can hide 7/16/22 seems to be a marker at that point the suicide hot line is up and running.... Man this has been a tough ride....

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

TY for this! Had a perfect view of the strawberry moon rising on 6/14 over the ocean. Amazing. On May 15, I was on a flight heading east. I saw the blood moon (before take off), and then inflight from my window seat, I saw the entire lunar eclipse (and subsequent red glow of the fully eclipsed moon) all before landing. Unforgettable.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

These past 24 hrs have been interesting to say the least, and I can't put my finger on it; however, things feel a bit off, ramped up, callin' out, eyes are a little more open... heck !

It feels like stuff was converging- maybe after the fact.

Or maybe it's this meditation music I'm listening too 😃

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Finished this at 4:44 !

(1) Show this thread