Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago πŸ™ˆ

https://www.newsview.gr/2021/01/is-biden-dead.html?m=1

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

I think he's been dead a long time. He's been replaced by someone with a good latex mask (photographic evidence has emerged show the strong possibility). Then, there are the theories of doubles... and clones.

I also think it's Jim Carrey πŸ™ˆ Long story.. but just go watch the SNL skits.

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

B-E-A-U-TEE-FUL 🀣

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTβ€πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA

I agree)!

In response Dew Harvey to her Publication

Once you have seen it, you can't unsee it.

Aaaaall righty then 😁

(1) Show this thread