Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Biblical is an understatement. This stuff goes back to Cain and Abel.

According to LiveScience, human sacrifice was phased out around 1000 years before Tut's reign.

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

LiveScience obviously has not been to Epstein Island in the last 1000 years.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Ok, I don't understand your comment...Otherwise, I could never find this photo, so I assume it was removed. However, it is supposedly related to a trip to Hawaii at Christmas (year I don't recall,) which of course, I never found that post either. Which tells me that it was removed, I'm sure so that disinfo would not continue to be attached. This is not my defending MZ, only that I do my homework, which is why I said the Live Science reports the sacrifices having been discontinued 1000 years before Tut who lived in 1322 BC. It wasn't disputed, but showing Tut in this picture is not correct.

(1) Show this thread