It reminds of that one time on Twitter when
@VincentKennedy showed me his 123 . 321
Vibes with President Donald Trump . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#VKVibes#vibecheck#wwg1wga

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

πŸ‘
🀣...this one time at band camp

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Casey,
I remember that.... WE have come so far....

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Prove The Past- 165
Vincent Kennedy- 165
It's In Your Face- 165

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Having a hard time feeling Trump's vibe within Truth Social.

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I don't think that it's him. Neither are his messages coming from the Save America site.
Since his Presidency, my feeling is that someone, most likely whose first language is not English, has been writing for Trump.

Perfect example is his statement today that he did not endorce McCarthy for Speaker of the House, only for re-election, which is true.

People just assumed that when Trump endorsed McCarthy for re-election a few weeks ago, it meant that he endorsed him for Speaker of the House.

One has to be careful in how you read his messages, which is priceless, iimo, though it has driven the MSM into a cray-cray frenzy whenever he does it- disputing his words and hating themselves for it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well, maybe because it’s not β€œhim”…?!?

(71) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Casey, what is the significance of numbers in the brackets. I missed alot when I had no internet.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

The -1 , -2 , -3 is in regards to the minutes between President Trump and VK's posts etc.

(1) Show this thread