Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The shirt graphic is the same that VK posted several times. Interesting.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

#HCQWORKS
My 1st prescription, 17 pills.
Cost?
Exactly $45.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Took it!!! now I cant sleep. oh well glad that I did and can see reality! Just wish my family would wake up.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

love the T-Shirt.

love the T-Shirt.

love the T-Shirt.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

So Musk cut a deal with the White Hats in 2018?

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

why is there a child in this photo?

Digital soldier removed from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter like most... WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!! #WWG1WGA

I would not trust this guy one bit... What are red roses representing? Think Madonna in the bath on Instagram. Roses have been often linked to Adrenochrome...

who is that in the lower left hand corner?

I don't know. I'm still not vibing with Elon. My instinct is telling me something else is up.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

I wanted to write the same thing.

(1) Show this thread

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

LOL!

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

His father was a total NUTJOB. I would only be guessing but he may have been indoctrinated and repented and changed sides? There are a lot of stories about rehabilitating people that were brought up in these horrible situations and did a lot of work to try and get out of it.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

His father and Woody Allen have a lot in common. They had children with their adopted children. These kids were adopted YOUNG and these old disgusting pigs impregnated them. Elon seems to abhor his father and who knows what they lived through when there are father figures that are this disgusting. I believe Hunter and all Biden children were probably sexually assaulted by their deviant family members and extended family.

(1) Show this thread

If it wasnt for the fact that the elites were trying to shut down the solar technology Elon Musk created I'd think he was a bad guy. He toes that line and makes even the top 1% question which side he's on. I love me sone Elon Musk 😊

Im confused about EM. Good guy or bad guy?

red pill gang 🤜🏼🤛🏼

In response Meeshak N Friends to her Publication

Some good info here. Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

top 😎🖖

Pilot wife ✈️, Mother of 3, TN REALTOR® | BA Industrial Design from Auburn University. Christian | Patriot 🇺🇸 Medical Freedom | WWG1WGA

I can't remember what the red rose means.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Allie Cardin to her Publication

Isn't it a reference to Alice in Wonderland? "We're Painting the Roses Red, or it's off with our head? 🤔

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Allie Cardin to her Publication

It's also a reference to Alice in Wonderland & following the white rabbit. Which I only learned a few months ago is a pedo thing. I've been saying Elon is a good guy from the beginning. He was the first to tell us about the red pill. The first to question covid. The only one to take 6 tests to prove how faulty they were. He made ventilators & he bumped GameStop Sky High just bcuz!

(2) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Is that a scratch on his neck? Is he a good guy or bad guy? He was photographed with maxwell. Coincidence?

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

My gut says he would be a gray hat. I think he may have started out on the wrong side then Q got ahold of him and now he seems to be on the right. Just a gut feeling...he definitely has the means to do some damage if he intended to.

(1) Show this thread

He's playing ball, isn't he?