Canadian Truth Seeker. Lover of music, nature & animals. Anti vax , Anti gov't . Pro Trump. Waiting for the movie to end , and the EMF.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

This is uber fooked up.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

RETALIATION for little Tony F ?

The Marine holding the pistol ordered Fauci up the steps to the platform. There, Chaplain d’Auguste offered Last Rites, which Fauci refused.
“F*** you and your Rites,” Fauci said.
“Anthony Stephen Fauci, having been found guilty of treason, murder, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and, you sick bastard, sex crimes against children, you’ve been sentenced to hang by the neck until dead. Have you any final words?” Vice Admiral Crandall called out.
“You’re killing me because I believe in science,” Fauci croaked. “None of you understand science, and if you did, you’d release me right now. Science is immutable—”
“Let us help you understand science, Fauci,” Vice Adm. Crandall interrupted. “In science there’s this thing called gravity—it’s inescapable. Let us show you.”
The door beneath Fauci’s feet swung open and he dropped to his death, emitting a gurgling cry a second before his neck snapped.

He was pronounced dead and put into a polyurethane bag.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it