#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Fort Sill decode

=

Theres A Storm Coming β›ˆοΈ / The Son Of God Reincarnated 🦌/ Bright And Morning Star / True Intention / Gematria Purpose / Heart Attack Coming Soon πŸ’₯/ One Big Joke / Reclaiming My Time πŸ”₯ / Taiwanese Dried Pineapple 🍍 / Trump Checkmate Gematria / Who Hears The Voice Of God 🐲 / Light Lord God Milwaukee / The Elephant In The Room 🐘 / What If God Was One Of Us 🦌 / Its Time For Us To Go / God Speaks With Gematria
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=The+calm+before+the+storm.+
231-132
778-877
312-213
TS 9:00

Look at his family.
Look at their positions.
Why are we giving him this much attention?
Why are we providing this much sensitive detail in a public [known] forum?
Everything has meaning.
Q

YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q
Isn't it amazing Anons that Lauren decodes the military relentlessly despite people ignoring her.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Lauren is a shill/troll who antagonizes Patriots! She is a shit starter and has been for over 2 years! There is a reason almost every Anon/Patriot group and circles have blocked her azz!

In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

I used to like her posts and thought she was a patriot. But recently she claimed that Donald Trump is Lucifer. Another thing is that I never understood her analyses of Q drops or comms but I thought it was just me.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Its not just you! She is a complete moron with daddy issues and needs attention in my opinion!

Thanks, I needed that laugh. I can forgive a lot but not anyone saying Trump is Lucifer. That seems utterly ludicrous, indeed, crazy. What surprised me is that not many people objected to her posting that, so I'm glad to see your post.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Many blind sheep, blindly follow the blind in their search only to be lead into a ditch because they failed to look around them for other sources of truth in their search!

The Blind Leading the Blind, Pieter Bruegel, 1568 : Art
Reddit

Only people mentioned by @BoldSpear777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bold Spear 777, click on at the bottom under it