Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response memes matter to her Publication

🐣🐤🐣🤣Thank you! lol

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

send it😄🍿

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Wow, never seen that before. Trump is a natural on stage. Many hosts are stiff and stare at the cue cards. i wish SNL hadn't gone down the toilet of diversity. They used to have good writers and cast.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response David Treciak to his Publication

,somehow i think whitehats had the snare on [them] and msm a long time ago, and the real sqweeze on it all was under patriot control
The radicalized version of [they're] already radical brainwashing was and is effectivly waking everyone up😄oh and the neutralized agenda2030 as well, looks like the real one,but it is not👀💌thank Jesus, and Qteam

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Same Trumpy moves!!🕺🏻😎👏🏻🔥

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Sarah😆🍿this was all smiles

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

,i love mi TRUMP 💞☺

(2) Show this thread