Evergreen--this horror must be exposed--it happened while we slept. Q said more good people than bad--when WE ALL KNOW the whole truth it will end.#SaveTheChildren WHY WE FIGHT!

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

this pedo shit makes by blood boil with anger!!! GOD WINS!!!!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Source? i dont believe anything unless i can research the source myself. Q taught us that!

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Excellent and most valid point--don't believe anything U hear n half what U see is my mantra! The only thing I can say is that after 3+ years of research--over 9K docs images etc collected--I can't find shit. Took 30 min to find this. Multiple Canadians had great vids and evidence on Evergreen--Also, research Evergreen for yourself including IPOT 1776 vids for starting points to decide. The proof is out there IMHO--I've seen it even if I can't find it. TY! Cheers!

Most important things to me... God and Family! Married to my wonderful husband of 27 years. Two amazing son's! God is great!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Im still learning. know to ask for source now. any advice on digging? ive been diggin thru drops, just slow process. but have learned and grown so much. I am getting bery good at red pilling but any advoce helps. 🇺🇸❤️

(2) Show this thread

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

WARRIOR ANGELS! For Sure!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊😈👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥
#Evergreen
#KillaryClinton
#WeShallNeverForget

It's always been about the children.
🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊😈👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😔