I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

5G Towers have been converted to 432Hz Tesla Healing Towers. They were initially created by 1% and Deep State to control and depopulate us.

President Trump and his team have turned them into Tesla healing towers, the border wall is also a Tesla healing. Since these 5G towers were created by 1% and Deep State, you will see a Covid-19 stamp inside.

They are also CoVFeFe magnets which make 5G safe. It’s an alloy of Cobalt, Vanadium, and Iron creating a magnetic material that will also facilitate many innovative technological advances for our future.

Covfefe essentially cleanses the impurities from the 5G, and works on an ionic level to keep Oxygen from being depleted, rendering the signal harmless.

Covfefe In The End We Win !!!

I need proof from a meter regarding the towers. Meters that can measure 5G are $$$20,000.00 at least.

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Adelle, click on at the bottom under it