Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

love it..but is it just me or does the young ladie”s right hand look…off a little?

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

i see it

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Love the Boss ❤🇨🇦

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

My prayer time, daily💖

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Something magical about that 7 year mark.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Imagine all the thoughts in his head knowing what he knew was going to transpire.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Wow, so much has happened in 7 years💥❤️ what an incredible time to be alive, these are extraordinary time’s. God bless you Donald & Melania, we, the people honor & thank you for all that you have done, we will prevail 🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️💥🐸

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

me too im joining in prayer with you