South west Kansas USA, Thousands of cows have all died suddenly from " HEAT EXPOSURE"

Lots dont add up here. This has nothing to do with them dying from NATURAL heat exposure. Did they get a new vax? Were they accidently or deliberately aerial sprayed by some new chemical ?

Or was it a bio weapons or Chemical & Frequency based weapons test?

I did a post on "Cyclotronic Resonance" as a weapon. The Japanese during WW2 were able to literally cook a person from the inside out using Chemicals and Radio Frequencies combined as a weapon.

Could this explain the "Overheating" of the cattle?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/15/heat-humidity-kill-at-least-2000-kansas-cattle-state-says.html

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Interesting. Same state as the mysterious cattle deaths.

National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility | Homeland Security
The National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) will be a state-of-the-art biocontainment laboratory for the study of diseases that threaten both America's animal agricultural industry and public health. DHS S&T is building the facility to standards that fulfill the mission needs of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) which will own, manage and operate

https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/national-bio-and-agro-defense-facility

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

This and that happened today and I believe they were being targeted with 5G microwave frequency weapons. They can be aimed at just your pinky toe.

Important post you made to draw this to people's attention. It's very expensive to be a cattle rancher. They do not let their investments die of heat stroke.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yeah, 5G or any low frequency transmitter can do this. They have been experimenting with this type of tech for 80 years. Here is an experiment from 1980's using Radio Frequencies for Mind Control & Mind Manipulation.

(1) Show this thread