Sure sounds like a smear campaign against Vince...
VK mentioned 'Smear" 2 days ago (2nd Pic) - a warning?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

My Ancestors and Roots πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Vk's ts

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

I'm CT so it was actually 11:28

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Isnt that employee with Brock now?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

smear campaign

Kim.....watch what they do next....this is only the begining..... watch..tik tok....mickey fucking mouse...

when an NDA is between 2 adults in a business....we could consider it blackmail....when the other person (trudeau) is only 13.....thats rape...when you are head of govt...that makes you a huge target of black mail.....resign...while you have a chance....gallows

Smearnoff'''''

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

remember this?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

2 witnesses…@iamjason

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

hope we get to livestream it

(2) Show this thread

This is bullshit

holy shit another one under that
https://youtu.be/vOZSXAEu5FI

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Just saw this on youtube beliw watching a 4vkm video wow ironic

https://youtu.be/e6RV86mmJdg

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

allegedlly........ follow the Q moar

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

[They] need to leave VK alone. He is surrounded by angelic hosts watching over him to protect and defend.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

i agree i love vk
who cares what someone β€œmay” have done with another woman…thats between him and his wife
we are not perfect beings
just human

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

We know [their] playbook. 😎

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

πŸ‘€