I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

๐ŸŒก๏ธ

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

i dont see anyone obese or even chunky

Rachel, So true and sad. I think Anons notice that immediately.

Operation ~ Destroy Humanity

โ€˜You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this peopleโ€™s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.โ€™
But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.' ~ Matthew 13:14-16

2 images

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

very sad and I get extremely angry and frustrated when I start to think about this---especially dealing w/my lil boy and all his issues w/speech, GI etc etc every day I wake up in fear and walk on eggshells and pray he can be healed .....and sooo sooo many people suffering in this world ๐Ÿฅฒ๐ŸฅฒI cant believe sooo many still ignorant and fighting for their own sickness & demise

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Praying for healing for your son.

I have faith that we will soon find out benefits of Hydroxychloroquine HCQ and all the medications hidden from us ... plus MedBeds.

(1) Show this thread