Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

animals could teach people a thing or two for those who Pay attention see for those who dont see are stit sleeping . 🕊🙌🏼

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

My heart just melted! I know I know! Im a softy ❤️

The sweetest and best vid for today 🥰

Love is a Gift. 💝

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

4 Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; 5 it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

TS = 3:53 > 35. (🪞).

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Precious.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh such good cuddles

#18:)

I'd love to have someone to lean on. My Golden was always there for me. I sure miss her. 😪

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We all need somebody to lean on 💓

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

18=R=Jr.

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Lots of 18's lately

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

AWWWWWWW, LOVE!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

When I searched "Lean" in the Q drops, every "lean" that came up was CLEAN😎 Flooding cleanses😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

ooooh! 🫠

❤️ LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

That's just so adorable! 💖

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

That vibe says it all😊

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Comforting on a rather off day. Thank you 😘❤️

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

No cuddling here

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I was just thinking " I wish my Cat/doG would cuddle like this!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Been leanin on you for a few YEARS now cool Dad!
lol
I cant wait to hug you for realz
💙💚

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Lean on God

Thank you. :)

❤️

TS = 3:53 PM > 38 > 11.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

The Calm Before The Storm=231

No More Distractions=231
Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up=231
Come To Your Senses=231
Use Logic Not Emotion=231
The World Is Yours=231
Power Back To The People=231
You Are The News Now=231

The Elephant In The Room=231
Hillary Rodham Clinton=231
Trump Checkmate Gematria=231
God Speaks With Gematria=231
This Number Is The Key=231

Trust In My Timing=231
The All Knowing Creator=231
Put On The Armor Of God=231
The Lord Is My Shepherd=231
Who Hears The Voice Of God=231

What If God Was One Of Us=231
Divine Person On Earth=231
We Have Found The Messiah=231
If You Can't Tell He's Here=231
Saviour Of The World=231

The Truth Of Reality=231
False Beliefs Will Crumble=231
Spiritual Truths=231
Let Your Heart Be Light=231
Bright And Morning Star=231
Lovely Rays Of Light=231

Revelation Six Two=231
Matthew Five Thirteen=231
3 Pics

(1) Show this thread

Awwww so sweet love this :)

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Purrfecto ✨

Mr. Pebbles! So cute.