in a world where [they] have been assaulting us with the constant drone of 24 hour news, programs, shows, movies, and just noise to occupy the mind, I refuse to listen to these 'patriot talk shows and news' strictly because I may align with their ideology.

Talking just for the sake of filling airtime and making money isn't helpful to us.
How people produce an hour of video every day that's effectively a repeat of what they've been saying for the past week is crazy in my eyes.

Yes, it's important for all of us to keep up with habbenings and steps forward; but we should all know by now that this is a slow process, and day by day 'news' isn't really the proper way to represent it.

IMO, there's no reason to replace the old and broken system that we're trying to break away from with the same thing, but different content.

No ill will toward those making the videos and spending their time how they choose, but spending hours watching your 'news' doesn't interest me.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

correct, learn the history of WHY we got here and then think of solutions to problems we aren't YET aware of ... they ALWAYS use the same strategy over and over ... learn it NOW / then prep

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I watch 100% zero minutes of cable or broadcast "news" since
about 4 years ago--I don't like being lied to, and I watch
about 1% of videos with the "latest truth"until they fail the
truth test...Big family re-union in three weeks in NW Washington
State, may have to tell them all I misled them for years with
what I believed on several coming "truths"