Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK

Intelligence is relative to the species, so no.

Dolphins are (some of the most) intelligent creatures in water, but they cannot exist on land - are they less intelligent because of that?

Humans: do our little quirks really make us less intelligent that we actually are:

(part of a Carlin bit)
Do you ever look at your watch… and then you don’t know what time it is? And you have to look again, and you still don’t know the time. So you look a third time and somebody says “what time is it?” you say “I don’t know.”

Do you ever notice how sometimes all day Wednesday, you keep thinking it’s Thursday? And it happens over and over all day long, and then the next day, you’re all right again.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

we are dumb fooks
but what do you expect
THEY have bred us to be
Dumb Fooks......
Sheesh..

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 1021 > 1201

many weird and wonderful transparent deepsea creatures🤔,i say no

It's like if an icicle and a nightmare had a shrimp baby.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that thing is gross, just saw that it is a parasite, so will sneak up on you unaware, then suck and shred your insides, ivermectin gonna be a forever best friend🤍

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

relative?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

perhaps a fuzzy friend🤍

(1) Show this thread

Whales and Dolphins are the most intelligent 🐳🐬😁😉

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication

… and you feel their positive 💞vibes, because of this the most people are attracted to them:🐬🐋🐳 ❣️

(1) Show this thread

Nope!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

yeah, nah.... while we are still doing stupid shit like spraying our crops with toxic chemicals to trying to cure disease with radiation, I cant see us as being the most intelligent, by far.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I've heard there are more species of Spiders on the planet than any other.

A spider in the rainforest can make a ball from it's webbing and throw it at a passing fly and reel it in

They are insanely clever and adaptable

13th sign, Arachne

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

not even close

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Is this a fresh or salt water catch? How was it caught?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Not sure we are but we could be! maybe there are more intelligent beings visiting us? do blv we've been dumbed down to only being able to use a fraction of our abilities.
don't think that's an alien btw - have seen a few colourless insects but put it down to whatever's been used for spraying.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The Abyss Restored Alternate Ending - YouTube

The restored alternate ending showing the Tsunami's.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

😘 That was awesome.. Wish it didn't end.

TY!

(1) Show this thread

From the question, I'm guessing probably not?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I know a horse who seems much smarter than some humans I know.

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

lol the cabal has owned our asses for thousands of years.. We are not too fooken bright, eh?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

No octopus and dolphins are.

Dropping this here as it underscores the low intelligence of "some" humans😉☺️

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

So no one knows what it is?
Crazy!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

Crazy part is if you put it in water you cant see it.
#VrilVibes#blackeyeclub

The JOY rule. Jesus, Others, You (me) Boldly Going NoWhere, But I’m No Quitter!! Never Stop Seeking & Learning No Matter How Long iI Takes

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

weird question…can this suckers be in “bottem feeders” ? are they resiliant enough for us to injest it through eating crabs, lobsters etc…?

(2) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

We were always old space is the final frontier. I'm not so sure.

I've always thought the deep of the ocean is. The farther you go the darker it gets, a lot can hide down there. Deep ocean creatures are wildly fascinating.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Seriously. I was looking at the leaves on a tree one day and saw something similar. When I spotted it my face was right next to it. All I could do was back up slowly and pray it didn’t jump into my eye…Vril. 😂

Not sure, we have done a few stupid things...somehow i feel i might need a dewormer for this one

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Interesting!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

👀