President Trump has kept every one of his promises to us, and now he's about to fulfill his greatest promise of all - the one he made to uphold the constitution. With a track record like his, how could you possibly doubt him when it counts most? (JoeM)

https://twitter.com/55true4u/status/1350493682621812736

We shouldn't be relying on Potus or anyone to save us from these monsters, I mean global elite, I mean elite monsters, who are terrorizing the good people of planet earth. This is an excellent reminder that it has always been up to us, the collective of warm blooded and warm hearted humans, children of God, to take our planet back from the draco raiders. There are two psyops going on. One is the one being run by Q/military that we all have faith are working on erradicating the deep state. Godd bless them all, we pray. There is another, run by the deep state that was in playlong before Q.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I ,for one, place my trust in THE LORD, OUR GOD, only. After all we have learned, how can you trust anything else. GOD BLESS. PRAYING FOR THE BEST CASE SCENRIO, but ready for the worst....💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This other deep state psyop has been functioning as a group of poser galactic federation clowns since the beggining of the internet convincing all awakening star seeds that these space clowns have the "saving of earth" all control and everything is being taken care of, and magical money is coming to everyone any day now. I've been reading this bulLshit for almost two decades while watching us sink deeper into a godless abyss on earth. Don't forget how satanic the Democrat National Convention was and the Superbowl, Satanic ritual half time shows? This responcibility belongs to all of us.