Trump seems to be increasing his interactions with Anons.
Has the need for ‘plausible deniability’ passed?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I would say...Yup...enter the Q...

Kevin Corke usually interacts but this one from today felt a lil different….inline with ur post Cowboy.

and “out” was meant to be put. (corrected in reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Awesome! He's retruthed Tony a few times.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Sending a message to the weary
We here
We running the show.
Patience!
The best is yet to come!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😎👍🏻🇺🇸

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😎👍🏻🇺🇸

One ping only.

Its Nothing New. Trump Team now tweets for Biden..
does anyone not see the similarities between Trump and Biden tweets?
how come Anons dont see or Decode Biden, Kamala, White House, Main Mil branches Nd Chain of Command tweets. as well as BO, HRC...
FOLLOW HUMA!!???!!

In response Green Castle_55 to his Publication

follow Huma....

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe so.
Nana has been noticing all the Anon posts that he is reposting on Truth Social.
I dont remember him doing that very often at all on twit wit.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Lin arguably left out a P and D today. I say arguably because the word deceit used to have a P in it in biblical writings. The D is for sure.
PD
plausible deniability...

i think of andrew breitbart. how he would mesh so powerfully with president trump and $patel and anons.. list goes on. he was fresh amd fearless. that was way back when i was honestly kind of afraid to even read certain things online in fear of being tracked somehow. paranoid for knowing things. weve really come a long way. doesnt that give us hope and confirmation? imagine in one month, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years. i cant help but seeing it go well or at least better. im a positive person but im not necessarily trying. it just makes sense. obviously doeant mean all is great in a day but perspective!😍

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

No doubt.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛
hope so!
DoitQ