Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

💙💙💙☀️✨🔥

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I watch this every single time I see it.
RUN

I still love him ... awesome!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

👀

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Gives me chills every time I watch!!! 🙏💕🙏

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Love this incredible man😘 he would be proud#wwg1wga🇺🇸

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💖💫

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🤗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This never gets old: my fav video.
Visions this mornng:
✍️I was with soldiers in a jungle looking terrain at 1st then not.
There was fighting.
✍️They were in full dress, tan type gear. Idk where we were wasnt sure we were even on Earth. They pulled this guy out of some sort of hole. At first I thought the hole was in the ground but then it looked more like the hull of a ship kind of like the top of a tank, tube looking opening.
✍️He was some kind of ET they put him on a stretcher and we were transporting him in some type of ship. It looked like the inside of a tank but 10 times bigger. He was very important but idk why.
✍️Then Ospreys came to pick us up.The guy was transported on the stretcher and appeared to be ok. Idk who he was but he was alive.
✍️We flew back to a military camp.
✍️The soldiers were very happy, patting each other on the back and hoo- rahing!
Wide awake vision that's all I got!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, i think we ARE at war on other levels. Fighting some "negative others". Some "positive others" are helping us....THERE IS A WAR...it just has not reached this level yet, for the most part. I believe what you described DID happen. i have had "remembrances" of much...that is why what you described fits. Oh, and yep...hoorahing is Great😁

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

The best.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I still have hope he is still alive. I have this hope for a lot of people.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Never gets old

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

my favorite clip ever

imma go out on a limb and say that Andrew Breitbart did not kill himself…

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

This is by far my favorite - LOVE❤️

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

This will never get old…ever. I hope he knows how badass this is.

MAGA Cubed Patriot!

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

HUMANITY is so kind and peaceful, that [they] have to open borders, open jails and grow their own murderers. So proud of you IsBe's