#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
🀬🀬🀬
Not only did Sandmann say this about President Trump, did you know he fired Lin Wood last week after what he said was a "dumb tweet"?
What a no-good sell-out little bi*ch POS!!!!

From General McInerney - telegram (unverified acct)

Nick Sandmann is a traitor!

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and son of God, I have given enough blood to my country and i want my country in return

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

He is just a child, not a traitor, WTF is wrong with you people. He's allowed his own opinion however misguided. To call him a traitor because he doesnt share your view is like calling everyone that voted for Trump a racist.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

lil creep sell out

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

just an uninformed kid. who knows the number of threats this family has had to deal with.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Or perhaps he is playin his role/part--ya never know? He has a large audience. Look at Sessions--I'd bet $100 he is a white hat but was pissed at him for a long time. I for one am gonna hold judgement on "unknown/unverified" tratiors until the end--just in case!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

sounds like he's been compromised

Beautifully broken, fabulously flawed. Christian. Wife, mom, Patriot, & proud USAF Vet. MAGA, KAG, and Trump!

Yeah, he completely betrayed Trump and Lin Wood. He works for Mitch McConnell though, so I'm not surprised. They're both traitors.