If you have $100.00 Buy some real silver should be $4,700 an oz - today -Not finanical advise - By the way my spelling sucks. Please don't judge just trying to share my truth.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Those figures are proposedly under NESARA, after the gold standards reset...it is not worth that amount now. May be a few years before you see that, but definitely buy silver, where you can.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Nate Leach to his Publication

Yep - Just sharing.

(1) Show this thread

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

$4,700??

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Claire Reagan to her Publication

YEP.. Hmm????

(1) Show this thread

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

$4,700??

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

go to a local dealer and buy silver coins. Does not need to be rare.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

I'm going this weekend on-line is charging a max price.

(1) Show this thread