Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Definitely need one next time its taco Tuesday

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

hilarious … and genius 😉

🤮eeeeeeeewwwwwwww🤢

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

😳🤣🤣

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

waste not want not. just don’t share!
*mentally picturing an entire family around the dinner table each with their own taco redux
contraption

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

lol..smart

Brilliant!!

Ewwwwwww. LOL

Leftovers?

. I like it!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

“Shark tank” worthy IP ….

I am in Mexico and if i would use this i would be looked at by everyone 😂😂😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

genius,
why didnt i think of that ... kek

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Thats exactly what i said when i saw it . 😂

(1) Show this thread