Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Always felt I was being watched.

Also always felt some people don't realize they ARE being watched.
What I mean by this? Have you ever watched someone through a reflection of a window or mirror? It doesn't seem likely that you can be seen by the angles but you never know.

Here is an example, My living room glass door opens inward and I can be sitting in a chair opposite side of the room. I can see in the glass reflection if a delivery person is walking up my driveway but they would never see me.

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

It’s more than Sirius, it’s Tru, Man!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Who is the audience.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

We are being watched.

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

if we are all in a truman show,
who's watching the show outside i wonder?

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

my sentiments exactly!!!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

the Truman Show is analogy for we live in a fake planned world and have been completely controlled manipulated and brainwashed. we are slaves to over taxation and evil rulers who just make us think we are free

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

No doubt!