How did he die specifically? Did his friends and family speak out. Did they do any news interviews? Was someone charged with the crime? You need to ask yourself these questions, we were fooled once by George Floyd. Question everything.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Can we have funerals now? Neighbor died in October family still waiting to bury in Indiana

That's what we asked about 'USAF' female no blood on wall, no blood on floor/ever see GSW neck injury?? not clean splatter everywhere

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Same goes for Ashli Babbitt.

Above All Else, Righteousness!

I agree, if they can think JFK is alive that means those who are dead now we must also think they might not be dead.

We need to careful even in faith we can be mislead.
This movement is the first time in history we are fixing things.

I am afraid they might use an EMP to silence everything ( No power at all)
And the sad thing is this, id rather that than continue down this satanic path.
There would be no goverment system to enslave the people.
If we are evolved enough we will be ok.

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

👏👊🍺

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

People are going to be so mad when they realize they donated to the Floyd's and George is alive. Multi million dollar scam.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

I believe that too! I heard he was at his own funeral watching. Nothing surprises me these days.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

We have the right to question. There have been crisis actors since the "o" presidency and interestingly, some of the truth eventually spills out. If he is deceased, may he rest in peace, if not, may he seek a better path than to deceive for an agenda.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

To the extent I believe it is possible Floyd died, it became clear that this was not a race incident of which no evidence has ever been produced to the effect it was. I thought it was a hit job because both Floyd and Chauvin worked at a club involved in trafficking women which was conveniently burned down on like the first day of the peaceful insurrection.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

I never assumed George Floyd was actually dead, especially given the way he was handled from beginning to end at the scene.

This officer they changed the story about. A one point the media admitted that "he was alledgedly hit with a fire extiguisher" but that story shifted and they NEVER mentioned the person who supposedly did this.

Initial reports were that he died after Jan 6 but that he had a stroke or hemorage that had nothing to do with Jan 6.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Didnt his family come out and beg the media to stop lying about his death? He died of another health issue IIRC.

(1) Show this thread

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers 🇺🇸❤🇳🇱❤ #TheGreatAwakening

Exactly lots of false profets aroiund these days

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I know what you mean . I was thinking along the same lines! What the hell kind of a world are we living in when you can't even believe or need to question somebody's death? The deep state has done this to us so many times. They need to be gone.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Where were the 50 funerals for LasVegas shootings and family interview-MSM always hound families How do you feel now that your son is dead? type questions

(1) Show this thread

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

If those mountain climber wanna be's would have looked to their left they would have seen steps 20ft away.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

You silly, that's where the cameras were. 🙄
They had to show the dramatic "invasion" and taking of the building.
What better "visual" than climbing the wall?

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DID HE EVEN DIE ??

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

If I say he's alive then people think I'm a nazi or something. Lol. I phrase it purposefully. He's alive.

(1) Show this thread

What's the story ?

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Exactly! George Floyd is far from being dead! Someone needs to check that coffin....LOL!! What a farce and they all fell for it !!

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

There have been vids /pics of George attending his own funeral. Cannot recall which channel as I watch so many to gather uodates. But yeah, they're out there. 😉

(1) Show this thread

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

I think we are watching a movie.

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

We KNOW we are watching a movie !!!!!

(1) Show this thread