Are there any mechanics out there that are seeing engine problems? Has anyone ever seen or heard this that gas is being tampered?

Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Anybody else notice that conventional motor oil and transmission fluid seem thin, pours out faster.

I started noticing this a couple of weeks ago. First, the gas does not smell like gas any more while pumping...it's nearly odorless. Gas mileage is down about 10% for me. A couple of days ago, my truck started to sound like the lifters are tapping...Just did full maintenance about 700 miles ago and it was running and sounding great. Just points to ponder for now, but I believe there is some validity to what this man is saying

In response Jay James to his Publication

Thanks Jay. I appreciate the input. Keep us posted if anything changes, please. With folks already struggling to makeends meet,this is just onemorething to the growing pile. My grocery bill was over $600 for the week for three people. Meat is so expensive now.

(1) Show this thread

then we make a water powered car problem solved and get it hella clout people will back it up lol

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

yes couple friends having problems older car & truck hummm

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I haven't heard that yet, but I'm not surprised, because they want to destroy people's mobility.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I am thinking the same thing. I haven’t noticed anything but wouldn’t put it past them.

(1) Show this thread