Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The "Castle Rock" in Colorado was claimed in 1871.

Interesting date.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

50 miles from the Cheyenne Mountain complex.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

😳 No way?! How many people go missing in that area every year? 😯

Suburban woman who likes Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Cheyenne Mountain is my back yard 😎 Fort Carson is next door, and Peterson AFB just across town. Feel super safe here, despite being in a blue (allegedly) state.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Rose Foster to her Publication

Cheyenne Mountain has a UFO mystery about it... By July we're supposed to know the full story. I've seen it mentioned in a documentary or 2.😯 It's cool you live that close & there's an Air Force nearby? πŸ‘Š

Suburban woman who likes Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Woah, I had no idea! I'll have to look it up. Space Command has been set up here too, so who knows what else they've been up to over here πŸ‘½

More than you want to know...😬 Yikes! Hopefully they're the "good" kind...πŸ™„

In response Rose Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it