PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Is the crash finally here? 👀💥

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Might be time for us not-so-rich to invest in some silver. Think?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

Everyday is a good day for silver... even if you go to a local shop and buy 1 or 2 ounces.
Every bit helps hedge against the fiat/fake dollar when it crashes (which might be soon).

Hubby & I live in my g-parents old house (circa '58) and it just so happens that I ran across an ounce bar of silver (molded/set to the American flag) the other day. It safely resides with the various other treasures I've found here in the past decade or so. One of these heirlooms being a huge, gawdy ruby/diamond/gold nugget ring either my g-pa or my mom (can't quite remember) had custom made for my g-ma back in the 70s. How it got to where I found it (backyard, side of house) I have no idea. My g-pa's old stuff (nuts, bolts, hand tools, etc) is often found back there, too. I have a wire trellis they hang on. Said tellis was installed by my g-ma for a vine she planted back in 80s. Vine still lives, and her name is Bertha, after my g-ma. ☺️

My first purchase in 1984.... It was $8.50 and got this two ounce coin for about $18

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it