Hey Y’all, would you please send some prayers my way? I have been feeling super dizzy the last couple of days & nauseous...Then this morning I woke up with one of the worst headaches I have ever had in my life :(... I miss & love y’all so much.

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Feel better Kiki!!!
Sending you🎇 sparkles 🎇of love💚 and healing🙌🙏
Positive energy from me to you!🧚‍♀️

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Love and light🙏✝️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying now!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying you’re feeling well soon. 🙏

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Please feel better, I send LOVE and LIGHT

🙏🙏🙏

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

kiki …. dehydrated…. pinch Himalayan sea salt into a drink for replenishing minerals missing that water will not help replenish … (lacking of sodium magnesium calcium) my personal experiences and have helped many too … plus take ice packs and place at the base of the neck on the top of the head then put this hz frequency on … recline or lay down in a dark quiet place …

https://youtu.be/fyGmSFUPo8o

much love angel feathers

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

🙏🙏🙏 Praying you feel better soon.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Prayers going up and out to you in Yeshua's name.

Numbers 6:24-26

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

praying for you Kiki
🙏🏻🙏🏻

pregnant

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

🙏🙏🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hope you're feeling better soon! Take care!
✨🙏🏼✨

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Hope you feel better soon, sending healing vibes your way❤️

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Praying you feel better, Kiki. ❤️ If you don’t already, make sure you are taking a very good quality magnesium. 🤍

3x
KEE
AH
SHA

☝🏻🙏🏻🔥

🙏 feel better soon❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Oh dear, sweet Kiki! Is it hot and muggy where you live? We had very low barometric pressure(muggy/humid) the past two days, and I had headaches, ears popping, nausea, etc. I even looked it up to make sure. Someone else mentioned staying hydrated, as you could be dehydrated. Praying for you, honey, that you feel better very soon!🙏❤️

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

prayers. 🙏🏼🌸

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I hope & pray you feel better soon! ✨🙏🏻✨
💛

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Praying

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying now

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Kiki feel better darling💜
Sending vibes✨

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

symptoms can be causedby dehydration. drink plenty of fluids when you can hold fluids down. even try popsicles or ice cubes. feel better.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Sending an abundance of love and prayers your way! ❤🙏💫👼

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

We are right here for you with our healing prayers. Don't worry, these things can come on quickly and go quickly. Rest and sleep, it will likely pass in a few days.

🙏