Raise your hand if you really think that all these major cases about to be decided in the Supreme Court at this particular time is just a coincidence?

Put your damn hand down!
Really?
Big Beings & Angels in charge!

Rowe vs Wade
Election integrity
The coach's right to Pray by himself after a school ballgame

Nana would just bet ya if you look at the cases that are on the chopping block right now you will find other world changing legal challenges on their docket right now!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What will MSM do if they lose in court on all their big positions?
Persuade their brainwashed viewers that the court's compromised so they'll attempt to take over DC or start widespread riots?

If the NG is ready to restore order, any FBI assets and pantifa types will run out of steam quickly. But the attempt would put a stake in the heart of the Jan 6 narrative—as it becomes clear what intolerance, subverting justice, lying about voter fraud, and a real insurrection looks like.

So would the MSM be forced to begrudgingly accept the court's decisions if they don't want to implode?

All their schemes are colliding with one another as the whole facade comes tumbling down.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Other Half to her Publication

Nana has not looked and totally guessing here but I would almost bet ya that there is a case either already there or in route to challenge Obama's EO that allowed the main stream media to legally lie to us as well.

JOS is very thorough!

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Nana, you'd be a great teacher. You crack me up! Keep it going!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Now that is truly funny!

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

IF THEY CAN HAIL SATAN I CAN PRIASE GOD.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

🙏No shit they are actually passing out phamlets for their satan clubs aren't they. This man isn't even asking anyone else to pray either they are trying to stop him from praying BY HIMSELF without influencing anyone else.

(1) Show this thread