Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Why would Trump deleted this Truth post?

Without the seconds, the timestamp of Trump’s deleted “It is June 14th, FLAG DAY!!!” post is 12:03 or 123.

Q123 = Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Funny, I just thought this post(Q3410) might be connected to VK's stealth UFO post. Kind of l links here too (maybe). But then maybe just too much coffee this morning, seeing dots everywhere.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Did I do it right?

extra :24 is probably Dan’s fault

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Coincidence that VK reposted (3) of my posts in a row today = 123.

Why would did he delete it? Any ideas?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

so we would notice

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

maybe, bc of the weather that landed upon the midwest last night. WE know that the DS are trying their very best to intimidate. BC most of these despicable ppl have no clue what its like to be without creature comforts and they believe their deeds will make us scared. They have forgotten what kind of weather the ppl experienced going over Donner's Pass in the middle of winter. We are from Pioneer stock, They will need to get up early in the morning to shake the courage that flows thru our veins.

(2) Show this thread