President Trump just released a 12-page letter addressing the nation.

https://tinyurl.com/vtk38yba

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

“We The People Are Pissed!”🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅 Patriot-Freedom 4 ALL people! Trump is MY President.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thank-you for posting this Mars 1776!-Z! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

who wrote the letter???donnie died in january 2022

Suffering in caps. 105 > 15 < > 51

"We have to Save America."

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

“the swamp creatures are circling the drain”
beat line

not signed by trump nor is it in his letter head. I dont belive this is from him.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

you may be right, he has not mentioned it in his feed.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

verification that I found

(2) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Nice summary of injustices with linked references. It did not conclude with a transition to military law and marshall law or a list of those who have already been arrested and detained a Gtmo awaiting military tribunal.
It is however on the record for those trolls who know how hot the brimstone is getting and that justice will proceed without the sleepers at this stage of end game.
Riders, the night is young.
Godspeed.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Sending you back the numbers at the time I replied, Mars.

(1) Show this thread

Debunk that Cheney

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Well, right off the get-go he's addressing "them" as they are in charge and there's not a thing we can do about it. I stopped reading at page 1.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Made In America to her Publication

well "They" are in charge of White House Inc. 🤣🤣 its all in wordsmithing. Are the really in charge? Or better yet are they alive? or captured?... so its all in perception. kinda like stats that can be maneuvered to show anything.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm a little confused, this is way more then the average American is going to spend time digesting. After 5 years of waging meme war this feels a little counter intuitive. What is the end game here, I know I have to be missing something. Is this some kind of legal groundwork not necessarily for John Q Public. Just talking to myself here.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

im thinking it is for us it may show direction. i'm still reading.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread