Why hasn't the Actor playing Joe Biden ever been COVID positive so far while other world leaders have tested postivie more than once!!

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing, Veteran, married, Patriot. All you need to know.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

AI?

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Because when he does get it, that's it, the end. I guess it's just not that time...yet.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

My guess....
He told everyone we need to move on from covid....in Dec 2020.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Wow, there are more clones than we know

(1) Show this thread