Need a prayer#prayerteam. Just got a call about someone who worked for me. He and his wife passed tragically in a house fire overnight in Colorado. Their son is in ICU after trying to rescue his parents. His fiance is ok but they lost everything, and the pets are unaccounted for. a few extra prayers would be grateful. Thank you in advance. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💕🙏 Prayers for all!!!

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication

❣️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❣️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I am so sorry for your loss, please accept my heartfelt condolences and prayers for their son and pets🙏🏼❤️ may Gid give him the strength to get through this difficult time🙏🏼❤️

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

🙏 & ((hugs))

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers for the entire family healing and complete recovery. May the pets be safe from harm and life be as close to normal as possible to them. 🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for everyone involved

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🙏🙏✨💫💖

🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

#PrayerWarriors
Together we are strong. 🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Prayers sent. 🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh am so sorry, will pray for the son, snd the pets too🙏💙

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers! 🙏🙏

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. Praying for the son in ICU. Lifting you all up in prayer. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

prayers up 🙏 It’s heartbreaking. Praying for God’s healing, strength and comfort for their son.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Very sorry for your loss. 🙏

🙏

🙏

🙏🌷😢

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏. God Bless !

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏✨

🙏✨

🙏✨

🙏✨

Praying 🙏🏻

💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless