Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The central banks have finally lost their grip on the world. The Federal Reserve is dead. Other countries, notably Russia, have kicked them out, as well, so we need to update the number of times in history it's happened. Used to be 109, right?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I remember you asking us about mortgages and a few days ago you said you were working on something big. Whatever it is Thank You and I can't wait to see what exactly it is.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

I’ve been so crazy busy planning my daughter’s wedding, I’m out of all the current stuff. Just checking in to make sure all is well in your world, Doq? πŸ™β€οΈ

Good morning Doq! :)

APL 9.777 πŸ™ 17 🐸 144πŸ’š000 πŸ‘Ό 1111 πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™ Mornin Doq!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

T.I.M.B.E.R !!!!

#timber

L! F! G! πŸ‘Š

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

The entire diseased temple! Bring it all down!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Words and Thoughts are powerful.
Please all of us should use them wisely . . W H Y ?

Circumstances differ.
OPs delivered slowly and methodically.

People need to brace for impact / not be swept away.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Crash it! Bring it all down=238

Sound The Trumpets=238
Tomorrow Is A New Day=28

Patriots In Control=238
There Is No Step Five End=238
Mighty Work Complete=238
Don't Be Afraid God Loves Us=283

Extraordinary Event=238
Prepare For King Yeshua=238

Highest God Great Awakening=238
Peace Through Strength=238
I Am The Light Of The World=238

A High Tide Raises All Ships=238
Divine Consciousness=238
Change Your Life Forever=238
Thank You Lord Jesus=238
Jesus Our Only Hope=238
See Victory In Jesus=238

How About A Nice Game Of Chess=238
It's All About The Children=238

Ezekiel Thirty Seven=238
Gospel Of John Sixteen=238
Enoch Was Righteous Man=238

With one caveat; we must take care of those who can't do that for themselves.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

NESARA was designed to give everyone a share of our national wealth. It used to be only the 1% that benefited. No more.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 3:58>15:58>658

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

25 While they were in high spirits, they shouted, β€œBring out Samson to entertain us.” So they called Samson out of the prison, and he performed for them.

When they stood him among the pillars, 26 Samson said to the servant who held his hand, β€œPut me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them.” 27 Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. 28 Then Samson prayed to the Lord, β€œSovereign Lord, remember me. Please, God, strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, 30 Samson said, β€œLet me die with the Philistines!” Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and al

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Looks like they are working on it Doq!πŸš€

Maybe all but xRp!πŸ’œ

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

boom week

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Do it! Stop dragging this BS out. The sooner the diseased temple falls, the sooner we can rebuild and recover.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Daniel, chapter 2, feet of clay...

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

That what I keep saying.. normies of course think im nuts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Crash
Baby
Crash
The bigger
The harder
The Quicker
The better
The sooner
The Glory

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Bring the rotten, foul, temple-of-greed-and-hate
DOWN ON THEIR HEADS

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I think we get another boumce before August but more time to accumulate more puts

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

How many times can a dead cat bounce?

(1) Show this thread

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

boom

shakalaka