If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

Legit question: with things happening with silver & some banks are poised to collapse. & I cant afford silver or gold; what options are there? Like should I just take my money out and what am i to do if my work doesnt give paper checks out? Should i put my money in a community bank or will community bank crumbe too! please help.

Withdrawal some cash for food and supplies "in case" we may need to get buy without internet for a while. But don't fear any of this. And don't worry about your financials. The entire reason this is all happening is to bring freedom back to the United States and ultimately the entire globe. There is a plan to return the Trillions of stolen dollars BACK to the people. WhiteHats have had decades to prepare for this. I have no doubt it will be spectacular. Abundance is coming to everyone! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @claymandoo in this post can reply

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response clay albright to his Publication

thank you