#Bitcoin extends losses, now at $24,000 down over 10%, its lowest price range since December 2020. Ethereum and other major altcoins are also trading deep in the red zone.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

"By when there is blood in the streets" Rothchild

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Gold will be opening down by -$16 on the New York Stock Exchange.
At one point it was close to $2,000. They are hedging their loses in my opinion.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Completely predicted and I am not surprised... I have never liked and have had bad vibes about Bitcoin for years..Anything that is not compatible with the QFS will tank, drop and burn..🔥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

it would be funny if Bitcoin went negative like oil did

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

You know something will happen when crypto goes down.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

who said it wouldnt😏may be its to get everyone or more people on deck before another wave (?)

(2) Show this thread