Recently, Donald Trump has posted that we will see violent crimes in record numbers decreasing. I had an experience myself and cannot get into too many details (due to stalkers who are also engaging in lots of criminal activities connected to the Deep state in retaliation of me informing the public).

However, they tried to steal one of my horses and got caught. I cannot disclose more for safety reasons, but the person did a lot more than that. In just ten days they did a sting operation and caught the person doing a lot more and the person is now sitting in prison, facing an almost 100 years prison sentence. I have no doubt that the reason they were able to efficiently catch the person is because they can access NSA information and military ops are involved. In the past a lot of what they have done would have gone unnoticed and the prison sentence would have been very short. They mean business catching the real bad guys now. JUDGMENT day is here! Apocalypse is coming!

Enjoy this

Only people mentioned by @SoKuyahLegends7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sokuyah legend, click on at the bottom under it