I hardly follow any news anymore, just basically check into AU daily and get my does of#FamilyIsEverything and good#vibes !!

I think we’ll know if something BIG goes down, until then, I’m going to enjoy the show as best as possible and just hang with my fam here!!

If/when Aussie’s can get onto Truth Social, I might seet up there just to be part of the cool club there too lol

👍🏻🇺🇸🇦🇺🙏

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Yep same here just hanging with great Patriots 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲
Cheers ... 🍻

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

I'm on Truth Social, but I'm beginning to think I like AnonUp a lot better! As for it being the "cool club" that's probably pretty right on assessment!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

you know what imeant 🤦🏻‍♀️😘

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

👍🏻🙏

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

My thoughts exactly. You can only take so much emotional battering every day. After a while, it takes a toll on your family who thinks your insane to begin with. I log in, comment on some post but leave the drama for others.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Made In America to her Publication

And I don't mean that in a bad way. Everyone on AU is at different levels of understanding. I've noticed with the larger accounts, that isn't the place to ask questions because it's a different club. I'll just keep to myself.

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

so glad yo still be connected with you here❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Been missing you fren.. hope all ok in your world!! No more stalker types!!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

ditto but uk 🍿😎

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Hiiiiiiii hows my favourite dman hsppy to see more of you 🕊💖🙌🏼

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I'm 63 Years Old and I haven't Listened/Watched 'The News" for 40 Years!" I Grew Up During the Sixties--Vietnam, JFK, RFK, Martin Luther KIng Jr Assasinations and Subsequent Media Gaslighting.
I Watched my Parents-especially my Mother--Spend their Lives Worrying and Over-Reacting and Realized, Early On, that they were just Reacting to a Media Narrative that only made them Feel Powerless!
I "Monitored" what Newspapers and Magazines said was happening but NEVER Automatically Assumed that what they were saying was "Reality."

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Haven’t watched MSM news since 11/20. Belong to a Tg channel that has anout 4 nightly chats at 10:00pm CT. Critical Rice Theory. Eric goes over the daily news events worldwide and discusses how he sees it. Fact based God based. Short Q&A afterwards. It’s great. No bs. just facts. Between that and VK and AU I feel pretty up on whats happening and where we are in all this.

I dont either, i figure this show that is being played out is not for us, so i try to tune it out. I listen to the x22 report almost every day while getting ready, he does a great job of keeping me up to speed on whats REALLY going on.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Ditto. Comfy.🍿

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana only watches Fox to keep up with where we are in the narrative to push forward the events driving the timeline leaps.

I don't really allow it to affect me much any more, it is just a tool to use to know how and what to post to best help drive the timeline events.

I have done the same thing, tending to my faith, my family and my garden. That's all I need.

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

thats good advice

same

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

❤️

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Your not missing anything bro, Truth has no vibe. The vibe is here on AU 👊

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

truth that bro!! 👊🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

real aussies don't sit on their hands and wait for saviour...we fight on the ground ...create your local de jure assembly, start creating better world for your own community...
there are so many of us doing it here in Australia
my region has a community farm, we are producing food,working on establishing health clinic and community school
nearly 14000 teachers left NSW education system and many more nurses left the health system...it is huge gain for local communities. we are just orientated on creating better world for our local community following Natural Law

I am not talking about common law de jure assemblies

This is so wonderful. I love this.

(1) Show this thread

Truth is okay but its so much better here on Anon Up! ❤️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

agreed

(1) Show this thread