#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not too sure about this one. In the beginning of the video it says that E.T.s were traveling through space and had engine trouble and then fell to Earth. Not sure how that would be possible if there was a firmament. These are the questions that first come to mind...

1. If there is a firmament, how are E.T.s able to pass through it and "fall to Earth"?
2. If there is a firmament, and E.T.s can pass through it, does it require a type of signature to do so?
3. Is space fake in terms of how we have been taught?
4. Do E.T.s and how our world perceives them actually exist?
5. Is this video bs?

Question 1 being the most prominent. So much information out there that they tend to put holes in other theories.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Lots of videos showing crafts coming from the sea. Wonder if that is the way in and out.

Flat Earth theories are that an ice wall surrounds the edge of OUR known world, and other continents and civilizations exist beyond the ice wall. i wonder if there is a passage under water from our world to the next and these are travelers from beyond the ice wall. i am not convinced of the flat earth theory, but i sometimes wonder if this ice wall is actually melting which gives rise to all the climate change screams and we are not being told the truth.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Haven't gotten far enough into Hangman1128 youtube video but on the 1st (12 or 13 hrs)
in title says flat earth
and he showed the "picture" of the flat earth with firmament.

he is who suggested reading sone parts of Ezekiel prior to starting videos.
proving ton of stuff with push from God & Holy Spirt...
no I don't believe everything but this is Super Impressive stuff.
VK posted short clip how I found guy🙂🙏

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I suppose this is one of the lessons we will have to un-learn. It's going to be hard. I work in the legal field, so I follow facts, I am just not totally convinced yet.

(1) Show this thread