Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I got that same smile soon(!) after a Shingles "vaxx" several years ago. Was told it could last several weeks, several months, several years OR lifetime---oooo almost forgot the physician DENIED my problem came from "vaxx"--sent me for EXPENSIVE test after test to see if I had a stroke--NO sign of stroke or other problems. Physician STILL said there is NO WAY it could have been related--timing was coincidental.....
Thanks to God I only suffered with it for several weeks. I know people who still have it...

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

reminds me of Bell’s Palsy.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Rose May to her Publication

It is Bell’s Palsey! Some are fortunate it does not last but some it will be permanent. Pray for them.😢😢

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

It looks like a fake, but it's really that bad. For 10 days my 23-year-old niece has exactly the same and no doctor has been able to help so far.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

poor girl! we all know someone ... those pharma monsters are pure evil!👿

(1) Show this thread